There are about 5 tables left for TASTE OF THE NATION - June 29th
The event will be at FIG across from the Fairmont and behind Stephan Pyles on June 29th. The event is limited to 150 guests. Each star chef serves one table of 10 for the entire evening! If you want to pick your chef it is $7500 or if we assign it for you it is $5000.
More event information Taste of the Nation
Sunday, June 29th
Fashion Industry Gallery
1807 Ross Avenue, Dallas, Texas 6:00 pm – Cocktails
7:00 p.m – Dinner, Auction and Music
The restaurants involved to date are:
RosewoodMansion on Turtle Creek
The French Room
York Street Charlie Palmer
The event raises money – and all of the funds are distributed locally to the North Texas Food Bank and the WilkinsonCenter.
Sponsored Tables will receive:
* A seated dinner for 10 with a 4-course meal with wine pairings provided by a local restaurant – A One on One Dining Experience with these Chef’s (Each table is assigned their own Restaurant/chef)
* Additional Full open bars during the events for all guest.
* A Cocktail hour before the start of the event that evening at Stephan Pyles
* Thank you/Sponsor event prior to this main event date on Thursday, June 19th at Bachendorf’s
* Live Auction/Raffle/Music
* Gift for each guests from a Luxury Retailer (i.e. Neiman Marcus, Kate Spade, Renee Roulou etc – Valued at over $200 a piece for each guest)
* In addition to the Gift bags at the Valet which each guests will receive as well.
* Branding on our Wall of thanks
* Listing/ad in the TON program
* Signage at Table
* Inclusion in Post coverage of Modern Luxury Dallas